Our purpose is to achieve positive and lasting outcomes for children, families and communities.
We will achieve our purpose by positively impacting the lives of children, young people, their families and carers through quality services and expert advice designed to provide support, build confidence, improve skills, develop relationships, and strengthen resilience.
Our culture and core values
Key to what we do is our culture and our core values of:
- Recognising everybody counts and is accountable
- Providing high quality and safe services
- Achieving excellence through continuous improvement
- Cultivating knowledge, innovation and learning
Our pledges to you
Children and families
- Set high standards for ourselves and the care and support we provide for you.
- Be on your side and accept you for who you are and what you want to be.
- Prioritise your safety, connections and build your resilience.
- Be passionate, caring and respectful in everything that we do.
- Listen to and learn from you so that we can do things better.
Customers, carers and staff
- Deliver excellence through quality service provision, collaboration and measuring outcomes.
- Act with honesty and transparency.
- Deliver innovative services in cost-effective ways.
- Challenge the norm, ask questions and keep our promises.
- Conduct our business with financial integrity to achieve sustainability and value.
- Build a socially responsible and friendly presence in each of our communities.
- Value diversity and inclusion and act with cultural sensitivity and respect.
- Be creative and flexible to respond to each community’s unique needs.
- Recruit, train, support and retain the best people to deliver services.
- Contribute to shared learning through research and partnerships.