Please note that the below services may not currently be delivered in all states of Australia. For more information, please contact your local office.
How we help you
All of Key Assets disability services are charged in line with the NDIS price guide.
We want to help you live a happy, healthy adult life. When we work with you, you and the people who matter to you will be at the heart of the support we offer. Your social worker will help you explore your choices, develop your goals and identify what you need to be happy. The rest of your team including ability carers and support workers will be there every step of the way to help you make a plan and achieve your aspirations.
- Accommodation – We’ll help you grow independent by providing you with a homely place to live.
- Skills for living independently – Learn about suitable housing, finding a job, and keeping mentally and physically healthy.
- Being part of a community – Find opportunities to join in with recreational, educational and social activities.
- Mentoring – Grow more confident, increase your self-esteem and improve your social skills.
- Learning support – Take part in community-based courses and training, like TAFE courses or music lessons.
- Help with personal care and household tasks – We’ll help you become more independent and confident in day-to-day chores and errands.